New Site!

Please go to the new site, ChangeYouCanAfford.com. This site is no longer going to be updated or kept current. All posts and information will be on the new site.

Come join us on the new site!


Hey all. Just so you know this will now be the only place for these blog posts.

As we transition Change You Can Afford into a charity, that site will be dedicated to the charity and no longer host the blogging archives.

Monday, January 31, 2011

New Site!

Hello, my lovely readers.

I have a wonderful surprise for you. Today is the debut of the brand new website. We know have our own domain name and are not just a blog on a blogging site. But it is not a big change, all you need to do is delete the blogspot from the url. The new website is quite simply www.ChangeYouCanAfford.com.

I am very excited to share the new site with you, as well as having done the work myself. I hope you like it and please take a look around and let me know what you think. There are a few area's I need to finish up on, but besides that I think the new site is up and running.

So please redirect your RSS feed, your bookmarks, and anything else to the new address. I will check this site on occasion, but from now on, all posts will be made at the new site.

I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment